Thursday, March 6, 2008

Testing, 1-2-3

Just a sketch?

Sorry about the delay, i've just been trying to work on the upcoming comic...I've been sort of struggling with layouts and also styles. This one is a quick and loose version (mistakes included) of one I've done before but in a more traditional "box" version. It's kind of fun drawing in this more sketchy style, sort of like the doodle approach, but i'm not sure if it translates as clearly? Also, I'm examining the non-box approach. Let me know your thoughts!

2 Comments:

Blogger josh said...

I like it! I like the non-box approach. Some of my favorite autobio comics are Eddie Campbell's loose scrawly wide-open layout strips.

March 6, 2008 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Rina Yay! said...

yay! thanks, Josh, i needed that.

March 6, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home