Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Rock N Roll is ALIVE!!! Minneapolis!!!




Man! Look at the awesome flyer that Tom Kaczynski designed for this weekend's Minneapolis Indie Expo!

I am excited and scared (I still hate flying) to be there to help my pal and hero Annie make change and sell awesome books at the Koyama Press table, #92! I have never been to Minneapolis so I can't wait to see all the art institutions, pig out on hearty meals, take a picture of the Mary Tyler Moore statue, as well as ogle Prince's... guitars at the Hard Rock Cafe. Yeah, I'm all Tourist up in here! Anyway, come see us as well as my publisher Sparkplug Comic Books, table #61 at the show.

Oh! And, I'll have some copies of my beloved pet anthology "Pet Project" and will be debuting my mini comic "Doodle Daze" sequel, "Outta This Comes The Crazy"... 64 pages of sketchbook strips and drawings about family, pregnancy and making deadlines, perfect bound with love and affection.

for MIX

So I hope to see you there!

The Soap Factory
November 5-6, 2011
http://mplsindiexpo.com/


Minneapolis Indie Xpo

1 comment:

littlebird said...

yay! also... i've been listening to a doris day rendition of Perhaps (x3), was it on TV too?